Online Ticket Sales FAQ
- Click the link to the ticket order page on the home page at millersdancestudio.com.
- Click on the gray button to pull up the seating chart for the show you want. Once the seating chart appears, click on the RED seats ONCE, as multiple clicking will only select and deselect the seat. The selected seat will turn yellow.
- Your seat selections will appear directly below the seating chart.
- Follow check out process with email address, name, credit card information, then click on the “Place My Order button”. You should know immediately if your order completes or fails.
- After your sale is complete, you will immediately get your tickets to print.
Once you click the Buy Tickets button off of the home page, you will be good to go.
Ticket sales will be staggered. Show 1 AND Show 2 - Friday, April 28th, 6:00 pm. Show 3 AND Show 4 - Saturday, April 29th, 6:00 pm, Show 5 - Sunday, April 30th, 6:00 PM.
If you are buying tickets after the initial first 3 sales days, and want tickets to more than one show: After you have picked your tickets for your first show, BEFORE CHECKING OUT, go back to the gray buttons and click on your next desired show. Follow the same process in picking your seats. When you are all done, proceed to the check out process.
With our new process, as soon as your sale is complete, you will immediately get your tickets to print. You will also get an email, usually within 5 minutes, with a link to print your tickets.
Chances are you have a misspelling in your email address. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will email you a new link.
Go ahead and order the tickets for the show you want, then let us know IMMEDIATELY, by contacting us at email@example.com, and let us know, in detail, which tickets you need a refund on and we will release those seats and issue a refund.
We apologize for the problem. Try a different browser, clear your cookies. If that fails, please contact us with the details of the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order fails, you will immediately be given an error message in a yellow box (i.e. empty fields such as email, or name, or expired credit card). Before completing the missing or incorrect information, you MUST go back and click on the gray buttons to re-load your picked tickets. Follow the directions in the yellow box, then proceed to check out.
As long as you don’t close your browser or session, your seats will be held until 11:00 PM of the same day. After 11:00 PM, all unsettled tickets will be release back for sale.
You will lose any seats you have chosen and will have to start all over.
If you still have questions or are experiencing issues with your ticket purchase, contact us.